Thanks for the patience with us as we get closer to release. Just thought I’d give you all a heads up on what we’ve been up to. The last month of pixelmon development has been one of the most active months of our existence with 80,000 lines of code added and heaps of stuff put into the mod. Some of the stuff recently added:
- Boss drops now dropping directly into the inventory
- Heaps more pokemon
- Riding and flying speeds now linked to the pokemon’s speed stat
- Pokegive added and more options added to pokespawn
- A brand new boss type added and several modifications to how bosses work
- Flying/Riding stances
- Brand new database system – we’ve replaced the old SQLITE database type with a new H2 database. This will be quicker in operation but more importantly should put an end to the can’t find database errors some people have been getting and will make install just a single zip put into the mods folder!
I hope you are all excited, we’ve been working hard on it and are pretty happy with how it’s all going. Will be showing off the new battle camera soon and there isn’t too much left before we move onto beta testing.
To celebrate the next release we’ll host a safari games tournament a day or 2 before the release where you can see us developers, plus some of our loyal youtubers, try out the brand new version! Keep an ear out, we’ll have details over the date and time coming up.